Public profile Tab
Category: Medicinal probiotics
Ingredient: 250 mg of Saccharomyces boulardii lyophilized yeast
Indication: Prevention and treatment of diarrhea, help treat gastric and duodenal ulcers in H.Pylori infections, improve symptoms of IBS-D.
General specification Tab
Description: 1 hard capsule contains 250 mg freeze-dried (lyophilized) yeast of saccharomyces boulardii at least 1010 viable cells/g. potency guaranteed at expiry.
- Treatment of symptoms of acute infectious diarrhea in adults and infants over the age of 6 months include a variety of bacterial, viral and protozoan.
- Improve the quality of life in patients with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS-D).
- Help treat gastric and duodenal ulcers (increasing the eradication rate) and reducing the side effects of medications in triple therapy.
- Prevention of antibiotic associated diarrhea (AAD).
- Prevention and treatment of traveler`s diarrhea.
Direction of use:
- For treatment of diarrhea: 1 hard capsule, 1-2 times daily
- For prevention of traveler`s diarrhea: 1 capsules, 1-2 times daily from 5 days before travel
Take 1 hard capsule unchewed with an appropriate amount of fluid (preferably a glass of water) with meals. In children under 2 years of age, the hard capsule can also be opened by pulling it apart and the contents stirred into liquid (room temperature) to make the preparation easier to take.